Thursday, November 2, 2017

What should I do when my Audi backup camera system breakdown

I am so glad to purchased my first Audi in my life! So far so good until I noticed that there was something wrong with the backup camera system. After turn to my friend for help I decided to fix it by myself.

So far so good with Xtool VAG401 Diagnostic tool

Cleared annoying maintenance light - check (worth $45 alone)
Diagnosed my failed park assist/backup camera system control module - check 👍😄

I was able to locate the module, took it apart, and found it was corroded due to a past water leak. I felt like a detective with my handheld device as my magnifying glass. Awesome feeling.

I'm now ordering a replacement using the exact part number off my module.

Seriously, if you want to know what's going on with your Audi/VW vehicle, buy it.

I'll keep you updated on the status of my repair and if this fixes the issue.






Bravo! My Audi back to normal. Thanks to xtool offer my this tool:



No comments:

Post a Comment

XTool A80 Car Diagnostic Tool User Guide

Tips and guides for Xtool A80 owners: (1)Battery voltage range on the car: +9~+36VDC. (2)When the test harness is unplugged, the applicatio...